- There is a $10 minimum order. Any order less than $10 will have an additional $3 fee added.
- Custom gasket orders must have a minimum of one working day for production. Same-day gasket orders will be assessed a $20 additional fee per gasket. A limited number of gaskets can be shipped the next working day upon request. We recommend ordering as early in the day as possible if your gaskets must be expedited.
- All small packages are shipped via UPS. Large orders can be shipped via freight carriers.
- The shipping amount line on your invoice will include the normal UPS rate plus a $2 handling fee.
- We will be happy to ship Freight Collect or 3rd party via UPS. A separate $2 handling fee will be added to the invoice.
- Long or very large items may require special packaging to ensure safe transport. This may include a special handling fee.
- Damaged/incorrect orders need to be reported immediately to our Customer Service department. Please retain any damaged packaging for 1 week for possible UPS inspection.
- TRG will be happy to extend credit to our customers when a credit application has been completed and approved. All invoices are due 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- We also accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- COD is available, but there will be an additional UPS COD fee added to the freight charge.
- Custom made gaskets and electrical items cannot be returned. We encourage you to contact our Customer Service Department with any problem, no matter what the issue. We will work to achieve an acceptable outcome no matter what has transpired.
- All other items will be charged a 20% restocking fee and must be returned by the customer.
- ALL returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. No goods will be accepted without an RMA number. Please call Customer Service to obtain an RMA number. RMA numbers will expire in 30 days, so please return goods promptly.
- No RMA will be issued for returns over 30 days after invoice date.
- If the error or issue was caused by TRG, all costs will be absorbed by TRG and the error will be corrected as quickly as possible. This can easily be determined as all phone conversations, emails and purchase orders are saved for order accuracy.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- Quotes are good for 30 days.
- If an item is back ordered and you have requested a partial shipment, the order will be divided into multiple orders and will be invoiced separately.
Images and Products
- Although OEM part numbers are used in this catalog, the products sold are not necessarily from the OEM.
- Our custom made gasket extrusions are made in the USA by a major OEM extruder and are NSF approved.
- Manufacturers are constantly changing and improving items. The images in this catalog are as accurate as possible at the time of publication. Your Customer Service representative will inform you of any changes when ordering.